Monday, October 5, 2009

Some of Aug-Sept Sessions - Long Post!

Yep, I have found that the past couple months, I've been very far behind! While trying to fulfill all of the "hats" that I am responsible for, I have found no room for blogging lately :(

There have been lots of fun sessions that I just couldn't not post pictures of, so we're doing a few from some of the recent family and portrait sessions.

This first baby here . . . SO CUTE!! I still have got to one of these days post her newborn pictures because those were some of my very favorites! I was so happy when her mom brought her in for her 3 month pictures as well. And what do you know?! She fell asleep! It took us a while to finally wake her up because she was just too cute and let us move her around all we wanted to. Thanks for bringing in adorable Baby Allie!


Andy! He's one of 2010's awesome seniors! I had a total blast hanging out with him, his mom, and sister for his pictures! We got some awesome ones, that I'll use for the senior gallery (whenever that gets updated . . . since it's 4 awesome sessions out of date!)

Good luck this year Andy!



Family H was so fun! They are also returning clients since Baby Zander's newborn session. Wow he's grown and is still sooo cute!

But teething during the session wasn't fun for him . . . :(

(I got a good laugh out of this pic!)

Oh! It was also some little person's 2 year old birthday during September . . .

Tim & Roxanne - such a cute fun couple!




Family H-2 such a wonderful family! Beautiful children & mom!!
Family K: my cousin and her cute family from AZ. It was fun to meet their new addition!



Seriously, one of my favorites!!! So candid


































Well I've got lots of wedding posts to do . . . lots of sneak peeks from this weekend . . . Thanks to you who've stuck around even despite my lack of blogging!

Also remember that there are still openings for the fall mini sessions!

Have a great day! :)

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Such awesome pictures!! It all looks amazing.

andreaKphotography said...

WOW!! What a fun post to look at! So many amazing photos. You are awesome...such an inspiration!

Stan said...

So glad you blogged some of these. they are all so much fun. I love the close up ones of babies and beautiful teenagers, and cute families and couples. Wow, you are really good!

Carrie said...

I am so happy to see new pics! I've missed your posts! I am such a sucker for pictures! Love them all! You've done it again, Ang! can't wait till our session here in a few weeks! Come on perfect weather!!!

Britanee Walker said...

love the pictures! baby aubry is also soo adorable and precious. i love that you were able to take those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! I'm so glad you blogged again!