Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rock that OCF Workshop

This past weekend, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to my first workshop. Ali Hohn, from Minnesota, flew in for the weekend to teach us all how to Rock our Off Camera Flashes! 10 of us photographers dove right in! I'm really excited by what I learned. I originally was very anti-flash, but with some of the new techniques I've learned, I'm now excited! But my Christmas list is now much too big for my own good :)

I had a really fun time getting to know the other photographers and Ali. Thanks again Ali for teaching us what you do best!

Enjoy some of my favorite pictures that I got this past weekend:
















P.S. how do you all like my new logo (watermark)?? Still working on updating everything!

Oh yes, and I did notice that I missed the 2nd "h" in photography . . . I'm too lazy to fix it, but it'll be fixed in future watermarks/logos :)

10 comments:

Carrie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVED every one of the picures! Your amazing! And the new logo looks fab!! Great job!

Henderson Family said...

Love the new watermark/logo. Great pictures Ang.

Brittney Hale said...

holy crap girl.... im so jealous- you totally rocked it!!! i hope my turn out even half this good- i havent had a chance to really go through them yet. so so nice to meet you- you are just a awesome as you are talented :) keep in touch britt

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

LOVE ALL THESE! Your awesome!

The Lloyd Family said...

You are SO incredibly talented! And I do love the new logo. It's very chic! :)

Melissa Sue said...

OH. My. Gosh. These are amazing! I've been going back and forth wondering if I should take this workshop. You just sold me!

andreaKphotography said...

Angela these are so amazing!! I am totally jealous. I really want to get into off camera flash. Every picture is so great. Nice job!

Cristie Jensen said...

Love the new flash look and your logo is awesome :-)

Shannon said...

I love that capture of the sun flare in the first photo... may I ask how you acheive that result?
Beautiful captures and Ali is a wonderful person and I'm sure a fantastic teacher.

Stan said...

You seemed to learn fast at your workshop. I can't believe what a difference lighting makes. I love this new technique. The pictures you took are so incredible.