Friday, October 16, 2009

Little Boys


Little Boys:
Little Boys are silly and energetic



Little Boys are curious:

Little Boys aren't crazy about photo sessions sometimes ;)



We can still call little boys beautiful in their own way:

Little Boys (and probably big boys) will eat anything, any way they can get it!

Little boys are sweet and wonderful and we love them!






I've had the pleasure to work with some really cute little boys lately (including my own), and wanted to show a couple of the cute and yet "realistic" pictures that make me smile :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

What a great series!! Love the hat on thelittle boy in pic #4...so fun! I really like that texture you used. Fab job Angela :)

Stan said...

Such a cute post. I loved how you put them together. So glad I have cute little boys and cute big boys. Can't wait to see Jacob's, Katie Marie & Caleb's pictures. I loved the one of Caleb's big smile by the fence.

Heather said...

Wow, Milo looks like such a big boy. I know he's growing and I shouldn't be surprised, but wow!

Ha ha ha. Those 'little boys aren't crazy about photo sessions sometimes' photos are too funny! I'm glad to see that it isn't just our little guy who isn't always crazy about getting his photo taken. But you still got some cute ones. You always do such a great job! That one of your little guy in the red leaves is beautiful.

I can't wait to get all of Milo's pictures!