Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nicole & Cody's Engagements

It all began when they were young children. When girls had cooties, and boys would tease and be annoying. Nicole thought Cody was that boy down the street. Even in her journal she had written something about Cody being at her school, and how she didn't like it because he was annoying ;) But they still were neighbor friends.

Years passed and their lives went in different directions. Luckily their paths crossed again in life at an opportune moment. Unfortunately, it was through a tragedy of a common friend that brought each other back into their lives.

Now they saw each other in a different light. They fell in love. Isn't it crazy how sometimes that happens? With the most unlikely person? While recounting her journal entry about Cody, her eyes lit up, lightly blushed, and laughed at her opinion of him in th epast, and how much it's obviously changed since then :)

I really had a fun time getting to know Cody and Nicole. They both have so much spunk and had fun lightly teasing one another in a cute fun way!


Nicole found the coolest little waterfall to do their engagements! They were awesome and braved the cold water! Actually the bride had to coax her groom to brave the water! What we do for great pictures, huh?!

This next one is still a mystery to John and I. It was taken with John's camera because I was too lazy to just switch lenses with him, so it was taken either by John or I. I'll give the credit to John today :)









This one was inspired by one of my own favorite engagment picture of John and I.







I seriously love this next one:


Cody's thing is definitely cars, trucks, the works. We had fun incorporating that.



Well these love birds are actually already married! Yep that's how far behind I am . . .oops! Their groomals are to come real soon!

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOVE it!!! And what a story! Can't wait for our session! You rock!

Stan said...

I love the waterfall affect. i also love the one where you are looking down on them. Nice expression. I bet they are just thrilled with their pictures. I would be if I were them.

Henderson Family said...

The locations are amazing!!!