Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nicole & Cody's Groomals


What is this, you say? 3 full posts in less than 24 hours? Yep! I'm on a roll today! Feeling the blog power! Maybe more to come, who knows!

This first one is definitely one of my favorites :)

If you haven't already (especially because I just barely posted their full engagment post) scroll down and read their story first. I always like knowing a couple's story before seeing their pictures. For some reason I appreciate the pictures more that way. Nicole and Cody are awesome! It was fun to be apart of their wedding (which happened in September). Here are some of their awesome groomal pictures! Enjoy!

I heart this next one taken by John.




















It was a beautiful day! I seriously am loving these water pictures. It's funny because in all of their sessions: engagements, bridals, and wedding, we incorporated water! Not necessarily on purpose, but I still love it! I'll post a sneak peek of their wedding soon!

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Stan said...

I love every single one of them. The bouquet and shoes on the ladder is fun. I love love the sunset picture and the dock. The colors are gorgeous.

Henderson Family said...

Beautiful sunset picture. So peaceful. Love it!!!