Monday, October 12, 2009

Robert & Emily's Wedding!

Hi! Yep I finally have a wedding post up! This wedding was back in August. Beautiful day! It also was really fun to hang out with family during all of the events. Enjoy the picts!

Loved this moment of Robert with his little sister!

Ok, this next one John took. I love the moment:











Love these ones, especially the one of Robert looking back . . .

Oooh!! One of my favs! Can't get enough of that awesome sky, their awesome dip, and all the color!





I think this next one was also taken by John.

They had their reception at the beautiful Sun River Gardens. This was the second time this summer that I photographed at a beautiful nursery. Oh yeah and I got a good laugh at their "cardboard missionary" friend.


So I had to share this awesome idea! They used sterling silver forks as tiny photo easels! They did their own matte on the 4x6 proofs and put them on all of the tables. I thought it was such a great idea!




Fun sisters!






Their cake was so beautiful!

So the Goldfish do have a story behind them. Actually they are apart of Robert & Emily's very first conversation. Emily absolutely LOVES goldfish! When she first met Robert, she had just won a goldfish at the carnival, and was very excited about it. However, after she won it, to her dismay, the fish proceeded to die. Then I believe one of the first things Robert said jokingly to her was something to the effect of, "Well I guess you should never have kids."

In memory of that goldfish that started it all, the centerpieces included bowls of goldfish. All night I went around making sure that all of the goldfish remained alive, and they did. Well I think that's a good sign that none of the fish (to my knowledge) died during the reception. Good luck is to follow! :)

Any ways, just thought I'd share that funny story along with the goldfish picture! (and yes the Bride did give me permission to stick their nice rings in the fish bowl, not sure if the groom did though . . . ;) I think it was worth it though!

Have to thank my nieces for the ring shot idea below. Well at least the R + E design in rose petals.


I'll end with my favorite moment during the dancing. Love that blue skylight right before dark, and also I love the way Robert is holding his new wife close while dancing.

Congratulations Emily & Robert! You're day was so beautiful and perfect! Glad to have you in the family now Emily! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Lots more wedding posts to come!

6 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Love these! Beautiful post. What an awesome idea with the fish bowl.

Henderson Family said...

Your artwork never ceases to amaze me Angela. I keep thinking I'll make a comment about a certain picture and then I think of a comment for the next picture, etc. They are all so good I can't even keep track of all the neat things I could say about each one. I love them all.

Stan said...

The rings in the fish bowl, & with the rose pedals, oh my goodness, so cool. Emily is a very photogenic bride. All the angles and poses were so beautiful. You did a superb job as always.

Emily said...

OH my word! I love them! The fish picture is probably the most priceless thing I've ever seen...pretty sure that one is going to be framed in our house...
Thank you! You are fantastic!

Carrie said...

AMAZING! I am always amazed by you! I love the goldfish picture! That's great! You know just how to caputure every single moment and detail. Truly remarkable!

Aubrey Hope Photography said...

I love the fish!!