Friday, May 1, 2009

New Site and other stuff!

Hi Everyone! It's me again . . . of course :)

Here's a couple new things that I want to announce:

First off: my PORTRAIT WEBSITE is now officially live!!! This is a great day because it's been over 1 year since I updated it . . . and it was in much need of an update after one year of progressing, more great pictures, and plus my homemade website just wasn't cutting it for me when it is alongside my amazing wedding website which I had one of my web-designer neighbors specially make for me. The website really does make my work look tons better! So go check out ALL of the pages! I am still in need of getting a picture of me up there . . .ugh! That'll be my next project to put on my to-do list. Let's be honest, the little baby who is on the "About" page now is just way more cute than me!


Secondly, well along with a new website, comes changes with prices so check that out. I think my prices will remain where they are now for a while. I feel like the price is fair and competitive for what you're getting. Also remember, returning clients will get 15% off of the new current prices. And I've finally started having people come back to me for their yearly pictures. That's so fun for me!

Thirdly is that I've now created a Facebook Group for Angela Marie Photography! Come join my group if you're a previous or future client, or just a fan!
Go here to join my group! And remember to invite others who also might be interested!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=84473039746

Lastly, you might have noticed some new "buttons" on the right side of this blog (they may take a little bit of time to load.) I've seen a couple other photographers do this and thought it was a cute fun idea! If you have a blog and are a fan and want to share my photography with others, just publish a button on your blog! Simply copy the code in the box below the picture you like, and then when you're in the Layout on your blog, Add a Gadget, and add the HTML/Java Script gadget, and paste! Then if you just click on the picture, it'll take you to my website's home page where you can get to the different sites or the blog. Hopefully some of you will like this little addition. Compliments of John, my great husband for making these.

Well I've got a lot more sessions to share with you, and we've got some great weddings coming up soon! Check back soon, and let me know what you think of the new site!

Since I like to post with at least one picture, here's one of my favorites from my most recent newborn session. Lots more of this sweetie in the newborn gallery. She was PERFECT the entire session! But here's a sweet one with her and daddy:


*** For those of you who may have been having problems seeing my wedding prices, problem is fixed now. It should be a lot more readable now. I have no idea how long it's had a problem, it was just luck that I actually looked at it today. But we're up and running again! Thanks!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I love your new site!!! It looks so nice. And all the pictures are amazing. I, of course, feel famous being honored with the privilege to be on your website.

Stan said...

Well I'm not famous because I'm not on your website. It is truly beautiful. Nice job in choosing the pictures. I tried to paste the button but it's not working for me. You might have to walk me through step by step.

Melissa Sue said...

WOW! The new site looks GREAT! The pictures are so colorful and vibrant. I know how much work it is getting a website up, so GOOD WORK!