Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Natalie



This little sweetie came in for pictures at 7 days old. Seriously, that's the perfect age! Still soooo sleepy! And I just love her cute hair! So beautiful! Well meet sweet Natalie!
Yep I'm loving my brand new camera! My already nice lenses work even better with the full frame camera. Can get even closer . . . to those cute little toes!

These next few are specifically for daddy who has not met his sweet little girl yet. He has recently joined the military and wasn't able to get time off to see his sweet family with their new addition. I kind of hope his heart melts when he sees these pictures of his darling girls!

And daddy is a cowboy! He really wanted one of his little girl with his hat. We were lucky to get this picture at the very end when Natalie had about had it! :) But too sweet!

"I love you daddy!"

Talk about Hot Mamma! You're beautiful Calli!





And of course my very favorite:

Thanks for bringing sweet Natalie in for pictures! She is a doll and so beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I don't know what daddy's heart wouldn't melt to see those two. So precious. I love the "I love you" sign and how cute her little toes are and I LOVE her little legs all curled up. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

YAY! They are wonderful! Can't wait to see the rest! You really are the best Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that picture with Daddy's hat... :-)

Stan said...

That baby is so amazing. I can just smell the sweetness. I'm sure her daddy's heart was melted a thousand times over.