Monday, May 18, 2009

Wedding Albums - Now Offering!

It's long past due time to share this great album that I made for one of my December weddings. For a very short time I was offering albums. Honestly, I didn't know if I could do one or not, but why not try it? Well this couple decided to get that package, and so I had the fun, exciting adventure making a flush mount album for them. And let me tell you . . . I did not want to mail it to them! I wanted to keep it for myself! Haha! Yeah . . .well after a long sigh, I did put it in the UPS box and mailed it, but not before I took some pictures of it. Of course my pictures don't do justice to a beautiful leather book with the beautiful, glistening, thick pages of the book. But bear with me . . . just know that I was never cut out to be a stock photographer. Well I never wanted to be any ways. A picture just isn't a picture to me without people in it! (well at least my pictures)

So here . . . bask with me in the beauty of this book! Also this is mostly for the benefit of the brides I'm working with now. I'm offering these books at a very low cost to my current brides while building my album portfolio.

This is a 10x10 inch leather flush mount album book with 20 sides (10 pages).

Look at the nice thick pages. Good and sturdy.

Oh yes! This next page was my very favorite!!! One huge picture spread across both pages. That's the glory of these books!

There is just a 1/16 inch seam between the picture which in my opinion does not distract from the picture.



This next one also turned into one of my favorite pages.

Let's compare sizes now, shall we? :)

Compare the huge 10x20 inch picture with the 4x6 inch print. Big difference? Oh yeah . . .

So there are the couple of pictures I took of the beautiful album. Here are a couple other favorite spreads that I made for this book.

(Disclaimer: of course my logo and watermark are not apart of the book. )

The front cover:





Um . . . this next one . . . perhaps one of my other favorites (yeah they all were pretty much favs)



And the last side of the book to end it all.



These albums are so great for those who love to display their wedding images as true art. I design each to match the feel and mood of the wedding. For each page (2 sides), I like them to look clean and fresh and not too cluttered. So besides a few collage looking ones, I will use 1-4 pictures per page. The pages will also be printed through a professional printing lab so they will be in their true colors.

I think these books are a great investment, especially when most people just tuck away their pictures in a box somewhere, unorganized, to only look at after a long time. These albums are meant to tell a story through the photography that you invested so much in for that special day, and to help bring back the emotions and happiness you felt and shared in with your family and friends.

Ahh . . . yep. Maybe for my next anniversary I'll make an album with our wedding pictures.

Well thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Melissa Sue said...

That book is absolutely fantastic! I'm just drooling over here...

Anonymous said...

Oh... Angela! That book is GORGEOUS! I see those a lot, but I have no idea how they're done! It's amazing. Way to go, girl!

Henderson Family said...

You told about that book perfectly. After that beautiful narrative, I don't know who wouldn't want one. I can testify to the coolness of that book, because I got to see it in person. It was beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutly loved the book. I always see if on my fireplace. Everytime I show it off everyone is so jelouse. Thank you again.

Stan said...

That was a totally beautiful book. I was jealous I didn't have one from my wedding. I have officially decided I love the non-traditional pictures better than the traditional because it totally helps you feel the mood of the event far better then a posed picture. All the expressions and looks really capture the feeling of Susan & Ryan's wedding. My digital picture frame at home that you gave me gets more reactions from the non-traditional. Your right it's feeling when you look at the picture.

Mandi Nikole said...

Love the second album. Great couple. Who do you get them from