Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Milo - Utah Child Session

Ok, look that that sweet face!!! Isn't he just the cutest??!!! I had so fun when Milo's parent's brought him from Idaho to my house so I could photograph him (and visit family at the same time). And let me tell you . . . 6 months is a magical time. Babies can finally start sitting up, smile, giggle, and interact. And they're not too old to run away from me! (even though those ages are fun and adventurous too!).

Enjoy adorable Milo!

The striped sweater they brought for him was so dang cute! I couldn't get enough of him in it!





We tried a few artfully taken "birthday suit" pictures of Milo. I think he had peed on my floor by this point, but it was worth it for the cute picture!


And we also took a few family pictures with Milo's parents.




Yep, end with my favorite which is plastered all over my new portrait site. Too cute!

To Milo's parents -Thanks for bringing in Milo for his 6 month old pictures! It was so fun meeting you!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Janae said...

What a darling baby! You captured him perfectly!

Cheryl said...

Ok- he is just the cutest!! That last one is my fav too. Love the hardwood floors :)

andreaKphotography said...

Sorry- that last comment was from me, not Cheryl. I was signed in under my friends blog to help her earlier OOPS!

Henderson Family said...

I love that big grin. So cute!!!

Stan said...

Darling baby and darling pictures. I love the natural look on the floor and the trunk and the naked one on the floor. All of them are perfect.

Heather said...

We are so glad we decided to bring him in too. They look AWESOME! (And yes the capitalization is us yelling in excitement). You captured a good range of his faces. We keep looking at the pictures and thinking, "That is a Milo face. No wait. That one is a Milo face." A lot of them are Milo faces. So excited to get the pictures!!!!! THANKS!