Monday, May 4, 2009

Mike & Charaty's Wedding

This is a beautiful wedding ceremony which happened at the beginning of March. (I know, I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging). I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the ceremony as well as some of my favorites from the groomal session which they chose to do a week beforehand. Which I thought was so smart to do so we got lots of beautiful images of the two of them to display at the wedding/luncheon.
Well here's some of my favs from the ceremony:

Yummy food!



A cute moment between Mother and daughter before it started.














Putting the ring on:

Haha! Next one, my fav!







This is what Charaty's little guy wanted to do the whole time!

3 Generations. I thought it was a sweet moment.



The day they got married.

Ok, so here are some from the groomal session the week beforehand. They were so brave for the times I made them go out in the snow. But we got some beautiful moments.







I really liked this next one of Charaty for some reason. Just beautiful!





And if you can't tell, I absolutely loved the ones taken here. That sky was so beautiful! And don't forget to mention the beautifully in-love couple!

Congratulations on your marriage! And thank you for allowing me to capture it!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Gorgeous pictures!! The food looks like it's to die for. So cool!!!

Stan said...

I think you are so creative how you display the rings. I'm sure they loved their pictures. You did a awesome job capturing great expressions.

Britanee Walker said...

loved the pool balls with the rings! they're all beautiful!