Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shandi & Greg's Groomals

These two love birds will be married today in the Manti Temple. I thought I'd quickly share some of the beautiful stuff that we got from their Groomal session.
Beautiful Shandi!








This one is just too cute!
Isn't her ring gorgeous?!







So Shandi wanted to do a serious, old-fashioned picture at the end. Well This is what we got from that:

We'll end with my favorite of Shandi:

Well wish me luck today! It's going to be a beautiful day and full of the sweet love between these two people! Their wedding post to come soon!

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Those are so pretty. Love the location...where is that orchard? Fun shot with the rings

Stan said...

Good luck today at their wedding. It looks like a beautiful day. You did a nice job capturing their personality. Gorgeous pictures. Did you get your new camera?

Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! I love the picture with the trees and mountains in the background and I also love the picture of Shandi with the blossoms of the tree. Gorgeous!!!