Monday, May 18, 2009

Gabe Eating His Cake!

This little guy, Gabe, was one of my first newborns to photograph. Now he's 1! I just can't believe it! He was seriously so smiley and happy the entire time. Come on, who wouldn't be with that yummy chocolate cake?! After staring at me for a few seconds, he started to dig into that cake, and quite enjoyed it! Here ya go, Carrie, your cute little guy's cake pictures! He is just too adorable!





A little action . . . eating the candle


Silly kid!

About half way through the pictures, Carrie and I remembered the leggings that we had! We thought that it was cute! (of course my husband will argue that it's not a manly thing to wear leggings. Carrie and I didn't care. We thought it was just too cute on this little guy with the balloons, hat, and cake!)



Ahhh! I love that cute chocolate face!


Ok, on to some of the non-cake pictures of this handsome little guy:

We did a few with the balloons at the same time, and they were too cute! I think Gabe's playing "Peek-a-boo" with the camera and mommy.

End with two more of my favs in his cute green outfit!




Thanks for bringing him in Carrie, even though it was a few weeks after his birthday due to him feeling sick around his special day. He is just too stinkin' cute! And it's so fun to have photographed this little guy several times during his first year. They just grow way too fast!

Well till next time! Have a great day!

6 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

So cute! Love the colors she picked. The leggings are darling...husbands don't know :) I would love to know what you do to sharpen your photos. Love them!!

Britanee Walker said...

he's too cute! brian didn't like leggings either...until he saw them on Rian. i know she's a girl, but he said that he thinks they'd be adorable on all babies. where'd she get that BEAUTIFUL cake?

Angela said...

Thanks you two. Well I asked Carrie, and she got the cake at Flower Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork. And Andrea, I don't sharpen any of my images. I used to, but to me it just creates more digital grain. Just make sure your focus is on the eyes every time and your pictures will look sharp!

Henderson Family said...

That is a way cute green outfit!!!

Heather said...

Sooooooo cute!!! I'm dreaming of coming back to you for more cute photos of our little guy, Milo, when he is older. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with that.

Love, love, love your work!

I love the pictures of this little guy in green!

Stan said...

Such a cute session with Gabe. I love the natural look. The cake, the hat, the balloon and of course the darling boy made for some stinkin cute pictures.