Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shawna

Sometimes life leads you on paths you never expected. Sometimes life throws curve balls. Sometimes life is exciting, thrilling, fun . . . sometimes there's sunshine or rain. But through it all, life should always be beautiful. Despite and because of it all.

I'm just glad that my family's life brought us to meet this wonderful woman and her children several years ago. My mom and her are the dearest of friends and I'm so grateful. I have spent some wonderful time with her girls and they've made my life so much better.

Meet Shawna. Someone who truly has and continues to change the world through small acts of kindness and love. Someone who is truly beautiful on the inside and definitely on the out! Shawna just completed her 3rd . . . yes let me repeat . . . her 3rd marathon this past Monday! She is a very determined person and has accomplished way more than the average person, and I'm not sure she knows that. But she should. It was a neat experience being with her to take these pictures and for me to celebrate the person she is and to try and capture that in a picture. A picture or pictures could not capture who she really is. But at least I tried! Shawna is a very down-to-earth kind of person. A person who is spunky, fun, smart, beautiful, athletic, talented, and who really tries to get to know people for who they really are.

Love ya Shawna! I hope you know how wonderful you truly are and how many lives you have touched by them knowing you!













You can conquer the world!







4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Everything you said about Shawna is true. She is gorgeous in every imaginable way. Love ya Shawna.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful! As always, great work!

Britanee Walker said...

beautiful pictures! shawna's a great person and incredibly strong, especially right now. love them all (and those shoes too!)!!!

andreaKphotography said...

I just LOVE these. Everything about them is just lovely. Please tell me where that fabulous orchard is?? Great Job!