Thursday, May 21, 2009

Melissa's Bridals

I had so much fun taking these bridals! Melissa's neighbors had this awesome backyard, and they graciously allowed us to take pictures here for her bridals, and also to use their living room for some awesome piano pictures!
Um this first picture . . .yep my very favorite! She reminds me of a real princess.
Enjoy!



















Remember the story of how Melissa met Tyler? Well we went to the exact room where they first met to the 2nd part of her bridals. As I said before, Melissa is an accomplished pianist, and the night they met, she was sitting at this piano playing, while Tyler sat on the couch to the right of her when he first saw her.






End with another fav which is just barely different from the first picture.

You're so beautiful Melissa! It was a blast hanging out with you and taking your bridals!

Check back for pictures of their wedding in June!

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

She is absolutely Gorgeous!!! The pictures are gorgeous!!! Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Stan said...

So beautiful. I love the first one also . I really loved the second one. The mood is so romantic. My all time favorite one is the second to last one. It is so dramatic.

Macy said...

Beautiful! Love the piano series. Melissa - Congrats. You are beautiful.